What's the real value of recruitment marketing today?
How do top performing companies market their opportunities? What importance do they give employment brand development? And how should organizations go about investing in the tools and strategies that will help them compete more successfully for today’s top talent?
You’ll find the answers to these questions and more in the study conducted by online resource HR.com and sponsored by Newton Talent.
Today's top Talent Acquisition teams know that it’s simply not enough to rely on reactive recruiting anymore. They have to be proactive, build relationships and nurture candidates even before they have a vacancy for them.
Recruitment marketing—building an employment brand and a strategy to attract candidates and engage with them—helps build those relationships.
“The State of Recruitment Marketing 2018” takes an in-depth look into:
- How organizations across industries are adopting recruitment marketing
- Which marketing components are most widely used and highly valued
- Which tactics and strategies are most closely linked to recruitment success
- How six of today's most promising technologies measure up, feature-by-feature (a competitive analysis)
- And how recruitment marketing is likely to evolve in the near future
Newton Talent is proud to sponsor this report. Download it now for free!
Over 1,100,000 HR professionals turn to HR.com as the trusted resource for education, career development, and compliance: thousands of lessons and tips in the HR Genius on-demand training library, 400+ informative webcasts and virtual events yearly, the largest HR certification exam preparation practice supporting SHRM and HRCI certification, legal compliance guidance program, community networks, blogs, career planning, 12 monthly themed interactive HR epublications, 35+ primary research reports, and up-to-date industry news onsite daily.